Atmosphere Duct Cleaning Robots – Could they be Effective on Residential Jobs?

Are Robots effective in cleaning Residential air ducts?

The short response to the above question is simply… NO!

Whilst robots certainly have their place in this particular industry it definitely in not within residential air duct systems, not just are they very ineffective but the risk of losing one of these VERY EXPENSIVE Programs inside your duct system is something that no experienced Duct Cleaning technician would certainly ever take.

Robots can be quite effective in commercial applications, However , residential duct systems are a very different animal altogether, It is unlikely that however, most experienced duct cleaner might ever be able to clean more than twenty percent to 30% of any residential duct system with the use of a robot.

I could write a book on all of the reasons why a robot will NEVER get a home’s duct system cleaned, the causes are just too numerous to list here.

I would challenge any duct cleaning company, that they can not successfully clean the average residential duct system with the use of a robot… There’s just NO WAY!

What typically will happen each time a duct cleaner shows up to your house with his almighty robot, is that he will start to explain to you how your particular home’s duct system will simply not accommodate the use of a robot so therefore he will resort to using the standard manual tools.

I am here to tell you… that is the exact same story they use in virtually totally of the households they encounter.
If you enjoyed this article and you would such as to get even more information relating to Pathway Environmental kindly browse through our own internet site.

The way in which I figure it is this, Easily can only clean 20% to 30% of the system with the robot and I must use the standard tools for the remaining 70% to 80% from the system, I may as well just utilize the standard tools on 100% from the system… It just makes perfect sense to me!

So although an advertising that shows a FANCY-DANCY Robotic may look good from a customers viewpoint, Believe me when I tell you they are simply not effective in a typical residential system.

If a Duct Cleaning company tells you otherwise, I suggest that you question them if they are willing to show you proof that will their Robot is reaching all areas of your Ducts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *